The Casa Chiri community is excited to welcome Ruth Marin, one of our three local leaders joining the Casa team. Our Local Leaders will be investing in children from the Chirilagua community as well as gaining job experience through their part-time position as a Kids Club Assistant.
Here are some fun facts Ruth would like to share about herself:
- I really like to volunteer. For the past year, I’ve been volunteering with a group called the Bright Resilient Youth Committed to Enrichment (BRYCE) Project.
- I want to become a social worker and I believe that working at Kids Club it will give me good job experience to help me learn and grow.
- My favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany’s!
- I am the first in my family to graduate from high school and to go to college.
- I have lived in Chirilagua for about 10 years.
Please join us in welcoming Ruth to the Casa Chiri family!